ProLite TE5564MIS - 55” Full HD professional large format display with 6 compatible touch points
The Prolite range of interactive touch screens from iiYAMA incorporates their new InfraRed 6 point touch technology which is impossible to wear out delivering optimum performance for a truly multi-user interactive experience. The screen is packed with features including picture in picture, multiple VGA & HDMI connections and an ambient light sensor delivering optimal picture quality with the added benefit of saving on power.
Incorporating Protection Glass with a anti glare coating the Prolite range of interactive displays can handle some of the harshest environments from the Classroom to Public Domain Retail installations, the perfect solution for Interactive Digital Signage.
Main Features >
- IPS technology offers higher contrast, darker blacks and much better viewing angles than standard TN technology. The screen will look good no matter what angle you look at it.
- The infrared technology uses infrared backlight. A touch event is registered with great accuracy when the infrared light is blocked by finger or stylus. This technology does not rely on an overlay or substrate, so it is impossible to physically "wear out" the touchscreen. Moreover the display characteristics remain virtually unaffected by the touch functionality.
- The Anti Glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
- PIP (Picture in Picture) function allows you to watch images coming from two different sources at the same time.
- The ambient light sensor detects changes in environmental lighting conditions and automatically adjusts the screens backlight brightness to compensate for and increase or decrease in light.
- 3 year on-site de/re installation warranty (UK Mainland)
Use Out Contact Form
or call 0800 669 6600
For Prices & Demos
|screen Type||LED |
|Resolution||1920 X 1080 full HD|
|Audio||2X 12 Watt in built speakers|
|Anti Glare Glass||Y|
|HDMI Input||X1 |
|DVI-D Input||X1 |
|PC Audio Input||X1|
|Warranty & Power|
in standby||0.5W |
|Warranty (on-site de/re)||3 years|
W x H x D (mm)||1268 x 739 x 113 mm|
|VESA (mm)||440 x 400|
iiYAMA Prolite Product Downloads
iiYAMA Prolite Brochure
Classroom Technology Buyers Guide
Buyers Guide to Interactive Touch Screens
Contact Us For Installation Or Any Other Enquiry